Wednesday 10 December 2008

Adding More Content

Between last weeks lesson and today, I worked on all of my content at home, writing it up in a word document. I did this as I don't have Dreamweaver at home, so planned to come into today lessons and just copy and past from my word document to my website on Dreamweaver. 

Yet this took a lot longer than expected. This is because I found Dreamweaver very un-user-friendly when it comes to copy and paste.  

I had to first highlight my text and drag and drop it in, but the drag and drop technic does not work with images. As my text was laid out in blocks with images between them, I had to paste the text in small section, this was very time consuming. 

Next I had to save my all of my images to my computer and then import them each of them individually to Dreamweaver. This took soo long, but now I have loaded all of my content. 

No comments: