Friday 12 December 2008

Printing

I decided to print the key pages of my website to go in my work folder. The pages I decided to print were the homepage, my feature and my celebrities page. I decided to print them just for extra proof for my folder. As I had so much trouble attempting to put them on the internet, even though I put my website on disc, I just wanted a safe copy to be in my work folder.

But even printing my work caused me technical issues. I first printed using the journalism colour printer. Yet when it printed, although my main content was there, it didn't print out my background colour or my banner.

After seeking advice from Alan, I found this was because in the print setup, the print background box, had not been ticked. I then ticked it, and tried again and it printed perfectly.


No comments: