Wednesday 10 December 2008

Adding a Video

On my 'shops' section of the website I wanted too add a video. I wanted a video to go alongside my section on the High Street shop - Primark. When the flagship store opened it was famously busy and I wanted a video of the crowds to go alongside it. 

I found the video I wanted to use on youtube, easy.  Then the hard part was adding it to Dreamweaver. After finding out how to do this, I was shocked how easy it was too upload. 

First you have to view the codes and design. You look through this until you find the space where you want your video to go. 

You then paste your video code, into the space on your Dreamweaver codes and design. You can find your video code on youtube. Next to the video is the videos html code and the embedded code. You use the embedded code. 

The video is then on your page, but to view it you must view in firefox. 

As easy as that! 

No comments: